A beginning-to-end solution can take the stress out of establishing a professional presence on the Web for your business or non-profit. If you need a complete solution, a top-notch professional writer will team with design firms that they’ve worked with before.
Hiring a Web site developer
- Look at lots of award-winning Web design portfolios.
- Take note of features and elements that are important to you.
- Pick developers who make sites that incorporate the features you want.
- Get bids from at least three firms.
- Talk to clients who have used these designers before.
- Make sure the designers work with top-notch writers who know how to write for SEO*.
* search engine optimization
Contact me today for a free estimate.